Just a quick note to let our friends and fans know that we are sooooo close to opening our doors! Our phone has been ringing off the hook with questions as to when we will be open. We still don't have an exact date other than to say we are really close.
Big things have been happening:
- All our equipment (except our deck oven that is coming from Germany) is installed and working.
- Our commercial hood fan & fire suppression unit is nearly installed. This is all so we can fry those delicious donuts!!!
- You may have heard that we also rented the upstairs of our building. This is a beautiful space that we are calling "the Loft." It will be a book-able space for board meetings, non profit groups, book clubs and after hours gatherings. It's going to be awesome!
Other things we are REALLY excited about:
- Laurie and Megan have been working around the clock to develop a full line of gluten free & vegan treats. If you have a dietary need - fear not - Ratio has got you covered!
- We are delighted to have Anni Lawrence come on staff to handle the production of our food items - soups, salads, sandwiches and tons more of delicious lunch and breakfast items.
- Our tea curator JagaSilk has allowed us to carry a exclusive line of their Maccha tea. We are proud to be carrying three different grades of this incredible tea - "Owl, Raven & Eagle." We can't wait for you to try them!
- Our STAFF! We've been working hard training our front of house staff to serve you the best quality coffee, tea and pastries in town. We've been tasting dozens of coffee's, steaming gallons of milk and soon we will move on to preparing the perfect espresso.
Stay tuned to our social media feeds for hints our opening day!