Today is the Halloween edition of Donut Day (starts at 9 am)! Laurie and Megan have gotten in touch with their spooky sides to create these delicious treats. The winner of our donut contest is Gemma Bird with her Graveyard Donut!
Here is the menu:
- Graveyard: ganache filled donut with Oreo crumb soil and a royal icing RIP tombstone.
- Caramel apple fritter : apple fritter drizzled in caramel
- Mummy Fritter: blueberry fritter with a vanilla bean glaze. Then drizzled with white royal icing and topped with eyeballs.
- Pumpkin: filled with chocolate pastry cream with a chocolate Jack-o-Lantern face
- Voodoo Doll: a jam filled voodoo doll donut with a chocolate glaze and a pretzel voodoo pin.
- Spider Web: filled with vanilla pastry cream with a chocolate glaze and white chocolate web.
- Old Dirty Bastard: ring donut dipped in chocolate & crushed Oreos + Drizzled with peanut butter.
- Caramel Cheese Popcorn: ring donut dipped in caramel glaze and topped with caramel cheese popcorn
- GF SPIDER: a ring donut with a chocolate glaze and white chocolate legs.
- VEGAN GHOST: a jam filled donut with a white glaze and eyeballs.